Small bathrooms can be a real challenge, however these spaces just need a clever interior design. May be what your home needs is a functional storage bathroom.
In a small bathroom every element must have a purpose and be functional. The important thing on small bathrooms is to create a sanctuary.
Let’s check out this small bathroom ideas together!
A key for a small bathroom is the functionality. You need to be sure you’re adding only design elements that are functional. Don’t add objects that don’t serve a purpose.
A good ideas is to store cotton balls and swabs in glass jars on floating shelves.
Forget about large cabinets, showcase your colorful and textured towels in open shelving. This will add playful colors to your space! Other ideas:
- Stack floating shelves to add storage in a fashionable way.
- Colorful storage ladders showcase personality and are a great place to store containers.
- Sink skirts add flair and hide cleaning products.
- Wooden crates can be stacked, drilled into the wall or placed on the ground for accessible storage.
You’ve to make sure you have planned your color palette. We recommend to you to use neutral colors to make your bathroom feel calm and aesthetically pleasing.
- Create a neutral color palette to form the base theme of your bathroom.
- Utilize textures and patterns in neutral tones to add creativity and depth.
- Remember that the color white is associated with cleanliness.