A house is for collect moments and memories. A great way to do this is creating a gallery wall. In fact this galleries are super easy to make and they are beautiful!
So let’s inspire you to create one!
1. Gather the materials you will need
- The art you’d like to hang
- A pencil
- Butcher paper
- Painter’s tape
2. Prepare your walls and pick a spot
Choose an original spot to create your own gallery wall! Take into consideration less obvious spots for clusters of pictures like over an entry way table, up a staircase or above a bed.
3. Gather and arrange your art on the floor
So in this way you can be sure in the way you want to hang your pictures.
4. There are lots styles of gallery walls. If you prefer a minimal look, use pieces in the same color scheme and in similar frames. If you like to mix you just have to matched frames, styles and textures will magically come together once hung on a wall side by side.
5. Securing your pictures
If you are using heavy pieces, be sure to use proper picture hangers. If your gallery shares a wall with a door that is often open and closed, your pictures will shift. Even the slightest movement can make an entire gallery wall appear messy. Use a level to make sure pictures are straight and then anchor the corners with tape.